Ready to get back on board?
We know you have questions about getting back on board. We get it, we’ve experienced a lot of change too.
For more than a year, DRPT and local transit agencies and operators have invested in additional ways to help keep you healthy and your ride even safer and more comfortable.
For us, it’s been a year of self-improvement where your local bus services, ride sharing and commuter programs have:
- Explored new practices for operators' and passengers' safety:
- Contactless payment/mobile ticketing to reduce close contact
- Enhanced cleaning methods
- All-door boarding
- Adapted service schedules to create:
- More time for enhnaced cleanings
- Opportunities for passengers to spread out on board
- Published health policies online and on board to provide transparency to customers
- Reduced fare or provided fare-free transit in
While every service is different, we are all here for you and ready for your return. We think you'll like what you see.
Find your local transit service: